We administer the highest quality iboga in the TA (total alkaloid) form that has been grown naturally in the jungle. Buy IBOGA TA Online
We do the extraction on the fresh rootbark ourselves to ensure the process is done correctly. Buy IBOGA TA Online
After the extraction we take the TA powder and fill clear capsules so guests can swallow them without tasting the bitterness. Buy IBOGA TA Online
The iboga shrubs we use are not harmed in the process and the harvesting involves a Bwiti Ceremony. Many people ask the question, Why don’t you use Ibogaine? Ibogaine is just one chemically isolated alkaloid from the second layer of the iboga root. 65% of the TA (total alkaloid) that we use consists of Ibogaine. However, there are at least 11 other alkaloids that have been identified, and many have healing properties. For example, there are two indole alkaloids within the iboga root that have been studied for treating pain. The two alkaloids that have shown the highest analgesic effects are Tabernanthine and Ibogaine. This is a reason why the use of the iboga root total alkaloid extract (TA) can be more useful than Ibogaine alone. Iboga TA for treating pain can be an alternative to morphine and other narcotics that have the potential to cause respiratory depression as well as addiction. In fact, iboga is considered an “anti-addictive” substance. Buy IBOGA TA Online
Buy IBOGA TA Online
BUY IBOGA TA Online – Iboga TA for sale Online.TA stands for “total alkaloid.” Iboga TA is an extract containing all the alkaloids present in iboga root bark. The alkaloids can be extracted from the root bark relatively easily via an acid/base extraction. Buy IBOGA TA Online
Even weak acids such as acetic acid are strong enough to convert iboga alkaloids into salts. Vinegar (any vinegar will do, although clear white vinegar makes it easy to see what’s going on in the solution) containing 5% acetic acid is sufficient. Buy IBOGA TA Online
- First, ensure that the root bark is finely powdered.
- Add the powder to a container, e.g., a glass jar, a ceramic bowl, a plastic bucket, etc.
- Then add enough vinegar to completely cover the powder. It is preferable to add more than enough vinegar than not enough. The free base alkaloids are completely insoluble in water, so will completely precipitate out of the solution.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure that all alkaloids are converted to their salt form (if using vinegar, they will be converted to their acetate salts).
- As an added measure, you may let the mixture sit overnight. Buy IBOGA TA Online
- Filter out the solid plant matter using a coffee filter, cloth, t-shirt, etc. and collect the liquid in a second container (in this case a glass jar may be preferable as it lets you see into the solution).
- Now add a base. Any base will do, ammonium hydroxide is ideal as it can be easily evaporated afterward. If one has trouble finding food grade ammonium hydroxide, then sodium carbonate makes a good alternative. Sodium carbonate can be prepared from sodium bicarbonate by heating the bicarbonate to 50C. This can be done in a metal pot or can be done in solution. On adding sodium carbonate, effervescence (bubbling) will be observed. This means that there is acid present in the solution so keep adding sodium carbonate until no more effervescence occurs (meaning all acid has been neutralized). At the point when the effervescence stops, the alkaloids should begin precipitating out. Add enough carbonate until all alkaloids have precipitated out. The precipitated alkaloids may appear as black flakes or brown powder.
- The alkaloids can then be filtered out with a coffee filter and dried using a calcium chloride desiccating chamber (simply place calcium chloride in a bowl, put a piece of tin foil on top of the calcium chloride, put the alkaloids on the tin foil, then seal up the bowl with some cling film). Buy IBOGA TA Online